BMW 135 -2011 2013-3.0L N55 | FW-075-AL
Clutch Masters Lightweight Aluminum Flywheel for Single Disc FX100-FX500. For 6-Bolt crank with pilot bearing located on the flywheel.
- 2009-2010 BMW 135 3.0L N54 (US Model) (From Feb 09)
- 20012-2012 BMW 135 3.0L N55 (US Model)
- 2011-2012 BMW M1 3.0L N54 E82 (US Model)
- 2009-2010 BMW 335 3.0L N54 Twin Turbo E90 (US Model)
- 2011-2012 BMW 335 3.0L N55 Twin Turbo E90 (US Model)
- 2012-2015 BMW 335 3.0L N55 Turbo F30 (US Model)
- 2014-2016 BMW 435 3.0L N55 Turbo F30 (US Model)
- 2008-2010 BMW 535i 3.0L N54 Twin Turbo E60 (US Model)
- 2014-2016 BMW M2 3.0L N55 Twin Turbo F22 (US Model)
Every Clutch Masters flywheel is proudly designed and manufactured in the USA. Flywheels are first designed in CAD and are then precision CNC machined in house in one of or Haas CNC lathes out of 6061 aluminum or 1045 steel billet cores. After machining, the flywheel is zero balanced to ensure it is evenly weighted on all sides and spins 100% true. Each aluminum flywheel is Type 3 Hard Anodized for the ultimate in durability and protection of the aluminum. All steel flywheels are black oxide coated to add a layer of rust prevention and gives our steel flywheels a unique black finish. The flywheel is then assembled by a Clutch Master Craftsman, double checked for imperfections and tolerances, and is then ready to be paired with your OEM clutch kit or one of our FX100-FX500 single disc clutch kits or twin disc options. All flywheels are SFI 1.2 Certified for use in motorsports.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 18.0 lbs.
- W16.0000” x H16.0000” x L4.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.