725 Series Steel Flywheel: FW-725-TDS
Clutch Masters Lightweight Steel Flywheel for FX725 (7.25") Twin Disc Clutch Kit.
- 2005-2010 Scion TC 2.4L
- 2008-2011 Scion xB 2.4L
- 1998-2002 Toyota Altezza 2.0L 3SGE 6-Speed
- 1988-1991 Toyota Camry 2.0L 4WD
- 1988-1991 Toyota Camry 2.5L
- 1988-1989 Toyota Celica 2.0L Turbo 4WD
- 1990-1995 Toyota MR-2 2.0L Turbo
- 1992-1995 Toyota MR-2 2.0L Turbo (1x20T Non Turbo Trans)
- 1992-1995 Toyota MR-2 2.2L Turbo (1x20T Non Turbo Trans)
Every Clutch Masters flywheel is proudly designed and manufactured in the USA. Flywheels are first designed in CAD and are then precision CNC machined in house in one of or Haas CNC lathes out of 6061 aluminum or 1045 steel billet cores. After machining, the flywheel is zero balanced to ensure it is evenly weighted on all sides and spins 100% true. Each aluminum flywheel is Type 3 Hard Anodized for the ultimate in durability and protection of the aluminum. All steel flywheels are black oxide coated to add a layer of rust prevention and gives our steel flywheels a unique black finish. The flywheel is then assembled by a Clutch Master Craftsman, double checked for imperfections and tolerances, and is then ready to be paired with your OEM clutch kit or one of our FX100-FX500 single disc clutch kits or twin disc options. All flywheels are SFI 1.2 Certified for use in motorsports.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 16.0 lbs.
- W18.0000” x H16.0000” x L4.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.