Acura RSX - 2002-2006 - 2.0L Type-S 6 Speed | N818-H
Hydraulic Release Bearing
Clutch Masters High Performance Hydraulic Release Bearing for the Honda K powered Civic, RSX and TSX. These release bearings replace the factory clutch fork and throwout bearing and are designed to work specifically with our Clutch Masters 725 Series twin disc clutch kits.
Unit includes the following:
- Hard Anodized Aluminum Housing and Piston
- High Speed Roller Bearing
- Steel Braided lines
Advantages when using a Hydraulic bearing:
- Less moving parts such as the clutch fork and release bearing, as well as a wearing pivot ball.
- Softer pedal feel
- Consistent pressure for easier and smoother engagement.
- Reduced shock to the drivetrain
For installation instructions and information on how to correctly set the air gap and shim the bearing if needed, please visit our instructions library HERE
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W16.0000” x H16.0000” x L4.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.