Porsche Boxster -1996 1999-2.5L | FW-005-AL
- 1996-1999 Porsche Boxster, 2.5L 6 Cylinder
- 1999-2008 Porsche Boxster, 2.7L 6 Cylinder
- 2000-2006 Porsche Boxster S, 3.2L 6 Cylinder
- 2005-2006 Porsche Boxster S, 3.2L 6 Cylinder
- 2006-2008 Porsche Boxster S, 3.4L 6 Cylinder
- 2006-2008 Porsche Cayman, 2.7L 6 Cylinder
- 2005-2008 Porsche Cayman S, 3.4L 6 Cylinder
Every Clutch Masters flywheel is proudly designed and manufactured in the USA. Flywheels are first designed in CAD and are then precision CNC machined in house in one of or Haas CNC lathes out of 6061 aluminum or 1045 steel billet cores. During machining, each flywheel is zero balanced to ensure they are evenly weighted on all sides and spin 100% true. Each aluminum flywheel is Type 3 Hard Anodized for the ultimate in durability and protection of the aluminum. All steel flywheels are black oxide coated to add a layer of rust prevention and gives our steel flywheels a unique black finish. The flywheel is then assembled by a Clutch Master Craftsman, double checked for imperfections and tolerances, and is then ready to be paired with your OEM clutch kit or one of our FX100-FX500 single disc clutch kits or twin disc options. All flywheels are SFI 1.2 Certified for use in motorsports.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 14.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H4.0000” x L15.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.