Clutch Masters is looking for avid, professional, experienced forum moderators to help promote CM on the internet forums. Reimbursement will be in the form of product or commission based on direct sales generated.
For inquires and more information please email email@example.com.
Clutch Masters is looking for an assistant sales and marketing employee. You will be filling orders and providing customer technical assistance for all types of automotive clutches, so moderate computer skills, a working knowledge of clutches, and the ability to communicate with customers in a straight-forward manner is a must. We provide a family atmosphere facility with medical and retirement benefits. Position is for our California location.
- Sell products to existing and new clients
- Process orders to ensure delivery as promised to customers
- Act as main technical support contact for customers
- Minimum two years experience as a salesperson with one-on-one contact with customers from initial sale to follow-up support
- Familiarity with automotive and aftermarket parts will give you a leg-up on other applicants
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to speak Spanish would make your job easier.
- A natural attention to detail and personal organization
- Strong computer skills covering internet, word processing, and spreadsheets
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects in an orderly manner
- A positive personality
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org