- Will I experience a stiffer peddle feel with a Clutch Masters clutch kit?
- Will a Clutch Masters flywheel make noise?
- What Stage Clutch Kit is best for my vehicle?
- What is the torque rating of a Clutch Masters clutch kit?
- What is the life expectancy of a Clutch Masters clutch kit?
- Does Clutch Masters Ship internationally?
- Does Clutch Masters price match?
- Does Clutch Masters have a Warranty?
- Can Clutch Masters build a custom clutch kit and or flywheel to work with my custom application?
- Are replaceable flywheel inserts available for a Clutch Masters aluminum flywheel?
- Are individual clutch components available?
Every vehicle, driver, and scenario a clutch is being used in is different. Depending on the amount of power you are making, the intent/ purpose of the vehicle should dictate what clutch kit will best suit you. If you are looking for a clutch kit that will be smooth, reliable, and street friendly then a FX100 – FX350 will be suitable and recommended. If you are making a reasonable amount of TQ and require a clutch kit that will be able to withstand a large amount of abuse on a frequent basis then a FX400 will be a good option. For serious high powered car one of our twin disc kits will fit the bill. For specific descriptions and variations of disc materials please refer to the “Product” tab or check out this video where our sales rep Andrew breaks down the differences throughout our different stages of clutches.
Clutch Masters, performance clutch products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase. Clutch Masters does not warrant or make any representations concerning its clutch products when not installed in accordance with the manufacturers instructions for such installation and maintenance practices of the automotive industry.
Clutch Masters will not be liable for labor charges, and other intangible or consequent losses that might be claimed as a result of the failure of any part, nor shall they be liable for damages or injury to any persons or property resulting from the misuses or improper installation of any part subject to this warranty.
Clutch Masters reserves the right to examine all parts returned for warranty claim to determine whether or not any such part has failed because of a defect in material or workmanship. Clutch Masters' obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing, replacing, or crediting, at their option, any part found to be so defective, regardless of whether any part is repaired, replaced, or credited under this warranty. All transportation charges on the return of such parts must be prepaid by the customer. There are no other warranties either expressed or implied, which extend beyond those set forth in the preceding paragraphs.