- Will I experience a stiffer peddle feel with a Clutch Masters clutch kit?
- Will a Clutch Masters flywheel make noise?
- What Stage Clutch Kit is best for my vehicle?
- What is the torque rating of a Clutch Masters clutch kit?
- What is the life expectancy of a Clutch Masters clutch kit?
- Does Clutch Masters Ship internationally?
- Does Clutch Masters price match?
- Can Clutch Masters build a custom clutch kit and or flywheel to work with my custom application?
- Are replaceable flywheel inserts available for a Clutch Masters aluminum flywheel?
- Are individual clutch components available?
Every vehicle, driver, and scenario a clutch is being used in is different. Depending on the amount of power you are making, the intent/ purpose of the vehicle should dictate what clutch kit will best suit you. If you are looking for a clutch kit that will be smooth, reliable, and street friendly then a FX100 – FX350 will be suitable and recommended. If you are making a reasonable amount of TQ and require a clutch kit that will be able to withstand a large amount of abuse on a frequent basis then a FX400 will be a good option. For serious high powered car one of our twin disc kits will fit the bill. For specific descriptions and variations of disc materials please refer to the “Product” tab or check out this video where our sales rep Andrew breaks down the differences throughout our different stages of clutches.