Single Disc Clutch Kits
110% Increased Holding Capacity
The FX250 System uses the Power Plus I Heavy-Duty Pressure Plate and utilizes a combination of our Fiber Tough friction material on the side of the disc contacting the pressure plate, and steel backed organic friction material on the flywheel side of the disc. This clutch is designed for the street enthusiast or weekend racer who plans to abuse their vehicle on an occasional basis and has a very spirited driving style. The FX250 clutch system has a higher holding capacity than a traditional full faced kevlar without compromising the street friendly characteristics exhibited in the FX100 and FX200 series.
- Heavy-Duty Hybrid Disc with Fiber Tough Material on Pressure Plate side and Steel Backed Organic Friction Material on the Flywheel Side
- Fiber Tough and Steel Backed Organic Friction Material
- Heavy-Duty Sprung Hub (when applicable)
- Marcel Spring Wafer
- OEM or better Release Bearing
- Pilot Bearing (when applicable)
- Alignment Tool
- Instruction Card
*Organic/ Kevlar/ Fiber-Tough Clutch kits are expected and tend to have a higher life expectancy than OEM, however not guaranteed. Improper Installation, Driving style, performance upgrades, Break in procedure and light weight flywheels will effect and have a role in determining the life expectancy of the clutch kit.
- Clutch Masters
- Good In Stock, ETA 1-3 Days
- Item Requires Shipping
- 18.0 lbs.
- W16.0000” x H16.0000” x L4.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!