1200 Series Race
The 1200 series is a larger diameter assembly, which is designed for high torque output applications. The 1200 Series has a higher holding capacity, and designed for excessive towing on truck applications. The 1200 series Twin disc will accept one sprung disc creating a slightly smoother engagement compared to two rigid discs
“Race” (TD12R) – 1 sprung 6-puck ceramic disc, and 1 6-puck ceramic rigid disc.
Clutch Masters 1200 Series Twin Disc features:
- Components can be purchased separately for economical repair, or the unit can be sent back to have repaired.
- Positive release and minimal increase in peddle effort.
- Aluminum Cover Assembly with attached Diaphragm
- Pressure Plate Ring
- Two Discs (Ceramic)
- One Mid Plate
- Billet Steel Flywheel (Aluminum available on select applications, call for price)
- Release Bearing
- Clutch Fork, pivot ball, and clip
- Pilot Bearing
- Pressure Plate Bolts
- Item Requires Shipping
- 98.0 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.