Single Disc Clutch Kits
Our Short Shift (or SS) series of billet aluminum clutch covers were designed to take a typical single disc clutch kit to that next level of performance. From the get go our engineers sat down to develop a clutch kit that was street friendly, allowed for faster shifts, lighter rotating mass, and the consistent pedal feel you expect from a clutch on the track". To accomplish this we took everything we've learned from decades of perfecting our 725 Series Twin Disc clutch kits and designed it around the fitment of an OE style clutch cover. By doing this we've created something we feel is perfect for those enthusiasts that want every last bit of performance they can eke out of their car. The Short Shift series of clutch kits are perfect for the daily driven street car as well as a dedicated race car that doesn't make the power to necessitate a twin disc.
Features of Short Shift Billet Clutch Kits:
- Shorter, faster, more precise shifts
- 10% lighter then OE stamped steel cover
- Fits stock single disc flywheel (or any aftermarket single disc flywheel designed for OE style clutch kits)
- Heavier diaphragm allows more clamping force to be obtained
- Modified pivot point on steel casting makes pedal feel minimally heavier then a stock clutch.
- Works with factory hydraulics (For best results we recommend our internal hydraulic release bearing and master cylinder upgrades)
- Comes with new throw out bearing specifically designed to take advantage of the short throw of the clutch
- Available in several different disc material configurations for street or track use
The FX100SS System uses the Power Plus I Heavy-Duty Pressure Plate with a steel backed organic friction material disc. This clutch is engineered for street driven vehicles and is specifically designed for extended wear and additional clamping force for the enthusiast who has added minor bolt-ons such as an exhaust and or intake system, up to 50hp NO2, or other non-forced induction external bolt ons. It features only slightly increased pedal pressure over factory, longer life than stock, and normal clutch feel during engagement and disengagement for a very smooth operation.
- Heavy-Duty Disc
- Steel Backed Organic Friction Material
- Heavy-Duty Sprung Hub
- Marcel Spring Wafer
- OEM or better Release Bearing
- Alignment Tool
- Instruction Card
** DOES NOT INCLUDE FLYWHEEL **
** Short Shift series covers for the K20/K24 only fit the 2002-2011 6-speed flywheel. If you have any year 5-speed or a 6-speed from later gen 2.4L SI (2012-2015) you will need a flywheel as well. You can use our FW-037-SF or AL flywheels **
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H12.0000” x L4.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.